LBD & Embellished Tights


Dress - AX Paris | Tights - Pretty Polly @ Tights Please | Shoes - Topshop | Bag - Primark

It might sound mundane to write this post from the 'every girl needs a good LBD' angle, but there is no other way to go about it because that statement is so true! This particular dress, which I received courtesy of AX Paris, is perfect: its use of faux leather panels and mesh make it an interesting and slightly different take on a classic LBD, whilst the figure hugging fabrics make it super flattering too. Here I decided to accessorise the black only with silver, including heels from Topshop, a simple clutch bag from Primark and these amazing embellished tights by Pretty Polly, which I received courtesy of Tights Please

Click here to check out the dress over at AX Paris, now on sale for £19.99, and click here to view the Pretty Polly tights @ Tights Please which are £12.49 with free UK delivery.


I'm also wearing a red lipstick by Primark! It was only £1 so I couldn't resist trying it out, and it was pleasantly surprised with the results. Follow me on Instagram! @xhlf



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,