Top 10: 'New In' picks at MeeMee.com

Every time I check back at meemee.com I find more and more pieces I need in my wardrobe! Take a look at my top 10 picks from the 'new in' pages below, including super chic Chanel-esque jackets and pencil skirts, gorgeous leather sleeved coats, stunning sequin dresses and gorgeous everyday pieces too. Happy shopping!

Black Chanel Style Coat, £80                             Dogtooth Printed Skirt, £28 

Contrast Sleeve Mac, £55                                 Abandoned Love Contrast Coat, £99

Beaded Neck Jumper, £28                                       Red Disco Pants, £25

High Neck Midi Dress, £18                           Sparkle Midi Dress, £18


Magic Party Dress, £60                            Deco Sequinned Bodycon Dress, £40

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,