Lashes of London | Blogger Competition


I put together this little collage of my favourite current pieces from Lashes of London in the hope of winning £200 to spend on gorgeous Lashes clothes! The six things at the top of my wishlist are:

1. Parma Metallic Lace Cropped Tee, £40
2. Violetta Metallic Lace Skater Skirt, £45
3. Phlox Sequin Cropped Tee, £60
4. Trixie Black PU Circle Mini Skirt, £45
5. Harlot Cut Out Bralet Top, £38
6. Fondant Sequin Peplum Top, £50

I love the pretty lilac hues for spring/summer, the matching pieces and the fact that each of my selections could be paired with another, and of course the sequins and sparkle! 

If you're a blogger you can enter this competition yourself (details here), but if not Lashes are running another competition to win £100 over on their Facebook page. Good luck! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,