Introducing: Prodigy Red


Prodigy Red is a great retailer which stocks a great range of clothing, shoes and accessories at some of the cheapest prices online. I've picked out a few of my favourite pieces above, all priced between £5.99 and £14.99. Prodigy Red were kind enough to send me the super cute 'Barbee Floral Jewel Skater Dress', a great vibrant printed dress for summer, and so I'll be showing you how I styled that in an upcoming outfit post. Check out Prodigy Red's website here, and see the links below for my favourite picks:

Kardin Cut Out Back Skater Dress - £14.99
Barbee Floral Jewel Skater Dress - £12.99

Sareena Flocked Floral Peplum Midi Dress - £12.99
Bliya Cut Out Baroque Midi Dress - £14.99
Sharnee One Button Lace Print Blazer - £14.99
Malai Leatherette Mini Belted Skater Skirt - £12.99
Niaa Faux Leather Mesh Crop Top - £5.99

Labels: ,