A few things to clear up...

So, as most of you know I was featured by the Daily Mail yesterday - here is the article if you haven't seen it. I just wanted to clear up a few factual inaccuracies that some people seem to have had a problem with, and address some comments which have been made:

There are also a lot of misquotes in the article, I am not going to point them out individually but anything in quotation marks which makes you cringe I probably didn't say. I'm not going to take the time to address the ignorant comments about my weight and appearance, I never once used the word "selfie", and I clearly am not nor do I think I am an 'internet star' or 'sensation'.
All in all, the positives which have come from this opportunity have far outweighed the negatives, and frankly I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Infinite thank yous to all the lovely people who have supported me and stuck up for me, I appreciate you all so much. Thanks for reading :-)

Labels: