#experienceeverything - Miley Cyrus Bangerz Tour


As you will have seen if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, last night I was fortunate enough to see Miley Cyrus do her thing on her Bangerz world tour at the Phones4u Arena in Manchester, courtesy of BooHoo and their #experienceeverything campaign! Now I wouldn't exactly consider myself a Miley fan per se (Bangerz is not on my iPod), but I was very excited to see her show for the spectacle that it is. She didn't disappoint! She had all sorts of weird and wonderful staging - entering on a tongue slide protruding from a projection of her own mouth and mounting a giant flying hotdog to name just two examples, crazy cowboy inspired outfits, plenty of crowd participation (including literally spitting water on her adoring fans, which they seemed to love) and of course Party In The USA (which is definitely on my iPod). She also premiered a cover of The Beatles' 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds', which was filmed to be shown at the Billboard Awards this weekend. As the very apt sweatshirt I spotted on my way home (pictured above) suggested, Hannah Montana is well and truly a thing of the past, but Miley is twerking her way to world domination.


Check out BooHoo #experienceeverything for all the holiday and festival inspiration you'll need this summer!



Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Lookbook

Labels: , ,