Outfit Of The Day | Coral Dress with #wallisdressedit



Dress - Wallis* | Coat - H&M | Shoes - SheLikes | Earrings - La Moda*

Another day, another dress! Wallis kindly sent me this great bright coral pink dress, with the task of thinking about some occasions and places in my home city of Manchester that it might be suited to:
The dress itself is fab - it is plain and fitted underneath with a chiffon overlay, which falls to leave a split at the back, which I love. Of course the colour is great too! It's the perfect match for my Illamasqua lipstick in Scandal. I'm also wearing earrings from La Moda's new jewellery collection, which look an awful lot more expensive than they are (£8!), go-to pointed heels from SheLikes, and super basic H&M coat. 

What do you think? If you know Manchester, do you agree with my choice of occasions and locations? Where would you wear this dress? 

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Lookbook 





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,