Outfit Of The Night | Black Slip Dress



Dress - OMG Fashion* | Shirt - Urban Outfitters | Boots - Topshop | Necklace - Nigel O'Hara*

Happy Friday! Seeing as it's Friday, I thought why not show you more of a party outfit, and oops it's another satin slip dress! I hope it doesn't look too much like I've thrown on a pair of boots with my PJs... I've paired the dress with my oversized sheer shirt, I like the continuity from the shirt to the sheer underskirt of the dress. I think jewellery is key to an outfit like this too, I have on a collection of random rings and some necklaces too, including this fabulously shiny gem by Fiorelli from Nigel O'Hara. This is a typical night out outfit for me, provided I'm not going anywhere too fancy! I think something like this is a good balance between dressy and casual whilst also being comfortable, without resorting to the fairly horrendous student night out uniform of denim shorts or disco pants, a crop t-shirt and converse! Would you wear this for a night out?

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Lookbook 






Labels: , , , , , , , , ,