Whistles AW14 Press Preview


Last Thursday I was invited to Whistles' Mancehster store to preview their amazing AW14 collection. I absolutely love this brand's aesthetic as it's so clean, consistent and timeless, so I was eager to get my hands on the clothes, shoes and accessories. 

I tried on a couple of my favourite pieces on show on the day (pictured below), the stunning longline sheepskin jacket and amazing dusty pink faux fur jacket. I didn't want to take the pink fur off! Whistles is a little out of my budget for the most part, however if you're buying one high quality investment piece then I think it's the perfect place to shop. I was particularly fond of the shoes too - patent, metallic, pointed and chunky - so all right up my street!

As well as the AW14 collection, Whistles had their Limited Edition collection (shown at LFW and featured on my blog here) on display. I can't get enough of the lilac shade which is the predominant theme of the collection, and paired with the blacks and greys of the rest of the collection it's just amazing. Let's not forget the fab oversized statement print coats too! 

Take a look at a few snaps I took on the day below. Do you have your eye on anything?

Labels: , , , , ,