Outfit of the Night | Lace Dress

black and nude lace dress
Dress - SheInside* | Bag - Anna Sui via LYDC* | Shoes - Public Desire*

Photos by Portia Hunt

A dressier outfit post for you today. I find it difficult to blog outfits like this because on occasions when I do wear them, (a) it's usually dark, and (b) I'm concentrating on enjoying myself rather than taking photos! Luckily, after wearing this outfit for a friend's birthday night out, I got dressed up again and the beautiful Portia took these photos for me. 

My dress is from SheInside, and is very very similar to the For Love and Lemons dresses I love but can't really justify spending £100+ on. This one is only £25, and comes in an equally cool neon yellow lace. I continued the nude and black theme of the dress with this Anna Sui bag from LYDC - the perfect size for an evening and just about big enough for daytime too. I think it looks quite high end, at least in comparison to the £22 price tag. Finally I'm wearing these surprisingly comfortable heeled sandals from Public Desire, I'm usually more of a silver kind of gal but I love the gold straps on these! What do you think?

Facebook | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop

for love and lemons dupe
for love and lemons dupe
gold ankle strap heels


for love and lemons dupe
black and nude lace dress
black and nude lace dress
for love and lemons dupe
for love and lemons dupe

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,