LFW Day 2 - Outfit Of The Day

Dress - French Connection* | Jacket - Missguided* | Shoes - ASOS | Sunglasses - Matalan* | Bag - eBay

Looking through my blog I realised it had been a while since I had worn an all black ensemble (gasp), I had almost forgotten how much I love it! And what better way to get back into wearing all black than with this stunning sheer French Connection dress? I got so many compliments on it, and now I can't wait to wear it again. I actually changed it up slightly by wearing it over a nude slip rather than the black slip it comes with, I wanted the full effect of the embellishment. Over the dress I'm wearing a super soft Missguided faux suede biker, and I finished off my outfit with ASOS pointed flats, round sunglasses, and an old favourite in this total Alexander Wang rip off (oops), of which you can get a similar version on eBay here. I'm also wearing a dark burgundy lip (Limecrime Wicked) What do you think of my LFW day 2 outfit?

Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,