Outfit Of The Day | A Few Shades of Grey

co-ord
Two-piece - Choies* | Coat - Primark | Trainers - Nike | Bag - Monki via ASOS

Photos by Portia Hunt

I'm almost back into the usual swing of blogging after catching up with all the fashion week craziness! I still have a few more things to share with you, including some street style snaps and a couple of opinion pieces on the collections that I didn't get to see in the flesh. For now though, here's another outfit for you. 

These photos were taken by the talented Portia, whose work you've seen here too. I feel like this is a very 'city' looking outfit, probably because of the grey pinstripe. I love a good co-ord, and this one is definitely a little bit different and a great way to wear a typically more formal print! I continued the 'city' vibe with a simple sleek cross body bag and this fairly classy pale grey trench from Primark, but kept it casual with my trusty Roshe Runs. What do you think?

Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook | Depop

grey co-ord


nike roshe run womens


Illamasqua Nail Varnish in DWS

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,