Navy & Grey

grey midi skirt
Coat - Missguided* | Top - Missguided* | Bralet - Missguided*
Skirt - Missguided* | Shoes - Missguided*

Once again, I'm head to toe in Missguided! I based my outfit around this fab grey midi skirt - I really like the fact that it's a pretty full midi silhouette in a traditionally more masculine or 'boring' texture and colour. I think it could be dressed up with sequins, or even worn to the office with a smarter blouse. Here, I wore it with a super cool deep v-neck shirt with mesh detail (with a navy bralet underneath to match my coat), and a gorgeous navy, lightweight coat. I'm also really into these shoes - black, patent, pointed and mock croc, they're ideal really! They're quite chunky and very masculine, I like the contrast with the more feminine silhouette of the rest of my outfit.

Facebook | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Lookbook | Depop | Pinterest

navy coat

grey midi skirt
mock croc brogues



grey midi skirt
mesh insert top
grey midi skirt
grey midi skirt
grey midi skirt
grey midi skirt
grey midi skirt
grey midi skirt

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,