Topshop Christmas Sale

topshop christmas sale

I rarely bother with Christmas period sales, because I'm already exhausted by the effort of shopping for presents for others and deciding what I'd like for myself. I am glad I gave Topshop's sale the time this year though, because it is really great! I've compiled a little shortlist of my favourite things, including a couple of things I already own (the d-ring skirt and Marques Almeida button down skirt). Do let me know if you decide to grab anything - happy shopping! 

Marques Almeida x Topshop denim shift dress - was £80 now £40

Marques Almeida x Topshop denim pelmet skirt - was £60 now £30

Marques Almeida x Topshop frayed denim mini skirt - was £60 now £30

Topshop Boutique baggy jeans - was £55 now £28

soft borg biker jacket - was £75 now £40

triple buckle boots - was £78 now £35

nude premium d-ring skirt -was £50 now £25

Topshop Boutique lightweight mac - was £130 now £65

Topshop Unique longline wool gilet - was £215 now £100

rib v bralet - was £16 now £10

Topshop Boutique premium cotton tee - was £25 now £12

military cotton shirt - was £30 now £18

gem platform sandals - was £60 now £30

printed gem platform sandals - was £60 now £30

faux fur throw on coat - was £125 now £60

blush pink brushed roll neck jumper dress - was £75 now £35

buckle flannel kilt skort - was £40 now £20

satin bralet - was £22 now £10

satin high-waisted knickers - was £12 now £7

silk cami - was £38 now £18

Labels: , , , ,