50 Shades of Brown

brown leather skirt

Khaki on brown on neutral, please try to contain your excitement.


Coat - Urban Outfitters*
Shirt - Zara (similar / similar)
T-shirt - Iceage (band)
Skirt - Warehouse*
Boots - Clarks x Orla Kiely*
Bag - The Wildflower Shop*
Scarf - buyakilt*

Hooray, an outfit post. My exams are officially over and I'm very excited to get back into blogging again. Here's an outfit I wore recently - it's unusually brown for me, but I'm quite enjoying the combination of the brown leather Warehouse skirt and military khaki shirt (which I picked up in the Zara sale), broken up with the off-white of my Iceage shirt and black tights, boots and bag. Incidentally, in the spirit of wanting to incorporate more music into my blog, I thought it fitting to include an Iceage song here as I'm wearing their shirt - check out a video for Against the Moon (one of my favourite songs from Iceage's latest record) below, if you'd like. I'm also wearing the warmest coat I have ever experienced in my life in this gorgeous teddybear faux shearling coat by Cooperative at Urban Outfitters. I honestly think it has saved my life in this nasty cold weather! I particularly like that it is very neutral in colour and so works equally well with any colour of outfit underneath. 

Apologies again for my absence (and this very image heavy post, I got a little carried away); let me know what you think of this ensemble! 

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop | Pinterest



brown leather skirt


brown leather skirt
brown leather skirt

Shop this post:

<
>

brown leather skirt
iceage merch
brown leather skirt
brown leather skirt
brown leather skirt
brown leather skirt
brown leather skirt
brown leather skirt
brown leather skirt
brown leather skirt
iceage merch

Labels: