Through the Keyhole

cut out crop top
cut out crop top

Someone hide the thigh high socks...

Coat - Urban Outfitters*
Jacket - Missguided*
Top - Motel
Skirt - American Apparel
Socks - ASOS
Boots - Spy Love Buy*
Bag - ASOS*
Glasses - Kite*

Photos by Suki Deen

Here's another variation of the skirt / long sleeve top / thigh high combo that I blogged here and still can't stop wearing. I recently invested in a couple of new black long sleeves from Motel to further facilitate this mini obsession, including this one which has a sort of daring but also very cute keyhole cut out. I paired it with an American Apparel skirt in a tiny, brown toned houndstooth print, that super cosy Urban Outfitters teddy coat, thigh high socks and lace up ankle boots, and my Kite glasses as Suki snapped these photos for me en route to a lecture. 

You may have noticed if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter that these were taken before my new hair colour (which I forewarned you about here), stay tuned for more on that! 

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop | Pinterest

teddy coat

Shop this post:


cut out crop top
cut out crop top
cut out crop top
teddy coat
cut out crop top
cut out crop top
cut out crop top
cut out crop top
cut out crop top

Labels: , ,