Just Keep Swimming

designer swimwear

A swimwear wishlist in February because why not...


designer swimwear
designer swimwear

Swimsuit - Mara Hoffman via Beach Cafe*

After a long, cold January, I feel like February is the month where one can just begin to allow oneself to start thinking about summer. In just a few short weeks it will be March, then that's only three more months until June...... Not to wish my life away or anything, but I am almost giddy with excitement. It seems only appropriate then that, after receiving this beautiful Mara Hoffman swimsuit from Beach Cafe, I've gotten very ahead of myself and have started compiling a swimwear wishlist ready for summer trips to beaches and rivers (or of course a mini break away to somewhere sunnier than here).

Beach Cafe is a luxury site which stocks a really great range of designer swimwear and other beachwear, from bikinis to dresses and kaftans and including brands and designers such as Seafolly, Vix, and latest celeb favourite Kiini. It's definitely the place to go if you're looking spend a little more on a quality piece. I couldn't stop browsing there though, so check out some other swimsuits and bikinis that have made my wishlist below. Oh and yes, as promised, I've changed my hair! Stay tuned for more on that.

(if you can't see the wishlist, trying turning AdBlock off!)



Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop | Pinterest

Labels: ,