Faux Fur, Faux Denim


Faux fur, faux denim...



Coat - Primark*
Jacket - Topshop (similar)
Dress - French Connection*
Bag - Davidoff*
Shoes - Daniel Footwear*

I wore this outfit for a nice day out shopping with my mum - buying this oversized faux fur, vintage looking coat from Primark in a few sizes too big was a great decision, I'm really into how obnoxious it looks! I like the colour contrast of it with my French Connection dress which is almost denim coloured, but is actually a super soft and lightweight tencel fabric which is going to be perfect in warmer weather. This is definitely one of the marginally more sophisticated outfits I've worn as of late: these pointed flats from Daniel Footwear are really fab because they look smart but are still very comfortable - I wore them all day shopping without a problem so full marks there. They're also on sale for £31.99, down from £109.99! Finally, I'm carrying a beautiful new rosey nude coloured Davidoff bag on my arm, from their latest Icon collection - I have been stuck in a black-handbags-only rut recently, and this is the perfect piece to get me out of it. Thoughts?

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop | Pinterest

Labels: , , ,