Country Living

tan suede jacket

Getting my countryside on...

Jacket - Mango
Dress - SheInside*
Socks - Topshop (similar / similar)
Boots - Clarks x Orla Kiely*

Quite a drastic change of scenery here. I'm in my grandparents' beautiful back garden at their home in the Lake District - I love living in a city but it is always really just nice to be able to be somewhere like this every now and again. I wore this outfit out for dinner for my grandmother's 80th birthday (happy birthday again, I know you're reading this!)
You can tell that I'm slowly but surely getting sucked into the 70s trend which I didn't quite think I could pull off, but after buying this absolutely incredible suede jacket from Mango which I don't think I'll be taking off any time soon, it's all downhill from here and soon I'll be looking like I'm trying to tour with Stillwater and Penny Lane. Thoughts? 

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop | Pinterest

Shop more:


tan suede jacket
tan suede jacket
tan suede jacket
tan suede jacket
tan suede jacket
tan suede jacket
tan suede jacket
tan suede jacket
tan suede jacket
tan suede jacket

Labels: , , ,