What to Wear to Fashion Week


Not feeling too colourful last season...



I couldn't quite decide whether I wanted to come at this pre-fashion week post from a street-style trends prediction angle or a wishlist angle, so I suppose this is a bit of both! I'm excited to see some of my favourite bloggers down in London over the weekend, and I'm almost excited to see what they (as well as all the other incredible people that will be milling around) will be wearing. The two trends I expect to see the most are 70s (including suede and plenty of button through skirts) and denim - hardly revolutionary, I know. Take a look at some fashion week outfit ideas and/or predictions, and where to buy them, below:

Suede jacket - Mango
Printed blouse - BooHoo
Flared dungaree - Miss Selfridge
Boots - ASOS
Sunglasses - ASOS

Blue suede jacket - Mango
D-ring dress - Topshop
Roll neck sweater - Topshop
Nars lipstick in Jeanne
Burgundy boots - Topshop

Sunglasses - Motel
Faux fur coat - Miss Selfridge
Denim jumpsuit - ASOS
Boots - Topshop



Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop | Pinterest

Labels: , , ,