Suede jacket / Denim skirt

denim skirt button through
denim skirt button through

In which I try to make a suede jacket and denim skirt combo more fun...

Jacket - Mango
Top - Boden*
Skirt - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Dr Martens

The suede jacket / denim button-through skirt combo is a go-to for me at the moment, so I'm currently trying to think of ways to change it up a little. Here I tried it through colour with this quite quirky striped long-sleeve in various shades of blue - I like how it compliments the blue denim but contrasts with the tan suede and my red hair. Thoughts?

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop | Pinterest

denim skirt button through

Shop the post:


denim skirt button through
denim skirt button through
denim skirt button through
denim skirt button through

Labels: , , , ,