Grid Print

grid print coord


Top - Ark* / Skirt - Ark* (similar)

Roll neck - American Apparel (similar)
Denim jacket - H&M*
Coat - H&M (similar)
Socks - ASOS
Boots - Spy Love Buy*
Bag - Fjallraven via MyBag* (similar)


I've blogged this skirt before (here) and, as threatened in that post, I picked up the matching grid print top. It's such a lovely, simplistic print - I think I'd like an inverted version to wear in summer. As it's still far too cold to be frolicking about in a little skirt and sleeveless top, I layered a black roll neck underneath, and both denim and shearling on top. I'm also a recent convert to the Fjallraven Kanken backpack - it is so great having a practical backpack that fits everything in, I can't recommend it enough for uni (or other form of schooling). 

grid print coord

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop | Pinterest



grid print coord
grid print coord
grid print coord
fjallraven kanken
grid print coord
grid print coord

Labels: , ,