Calvin Klein Sweatshirt

calvin klein sweatshirt


Jumper - Calvin Klein via Urban Outfitters
Leggings - Leggsington*
Shoes - Boden*
Bag - Oushka*
Sunglasses - Celine via Smartbuyglasses*

Although this outfit is essentially leggings and a jumper, to me it felt quite grown up (perhaps only comparatively, because I haven't left band t-shirts and Docs for a while - gosh I love writing my dissertation). This sweatshirt is super comfortable and incredibly soft on the inside, plus I opted for a size up (I'm wearing a medium) to make it extra roomy. The fact that it is bright white does make me nervous so admittedly I have been eying up the black version as an alternative which I might wear more regularly, but I do love the more unusual white. I wore it over a basic pair of Leggsington faux leather leggings (a nice and more affordable alternative to a skinny leather trouser), everyone's fave summer shoe the lace-up pointed flat, and this gorgeous soft grey and incredibly roomy bag by Oushka. 

Perhaps my favourite part of this outfit, though, is my Celine sunglasses. Not to sound like ~that guy~ I just think that they're incredibly sassy, and I quite like the overwhelming amount of red with the shade of the frames, my hair, and my lipstick. 

Thoughts?

calvin klein sweatshirt

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop | Pinterest



calvin klein sweatshirt
calvin klein sweatshirt
calvin klein sweatshirt
calvin klein sweatshirt
calvin klein sweatshirt
calvin klein sweatshirt

Labels: , , ,