Double Denim

fashion blog double denim
fashion blog double denim

*insert 'the 90s called' joke*

Denim jacket - H&M* (similar)
Denim skirt - H&M* (similar)
Crop vest top - Primark (similar)
Trainers - Converse via ASOS*
Bag - H&M*

When I first saw this rather striking denim set in H&M I only bought the jacket (which you might have seen here), but on a return trip to the store I noticed one single skirt left and it was my size so naturally it would have been rude to leave it. Unlike the other button-through denim skirts (yes, skirts) I own, this one isn't quite mini length and so I think it will work well in more 'grown up' outfits, as well as cutesy ones like this worn with double hair buns.  On a recent warm I decided to wear the set together, styled casually with a very 90s black cropped vest (a bargain £1.50 from Primark and a great summer wardrobe staple) and Converse. Thoughts?

fashion blog double denim
fashion blog double denim

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop | Pinterest



fashion blog double denim
fashion blog double denim
fashion blog double denim
fashion blog double denim
fashion blog double denim

Labels: , , ,