Strapless Jumpsuit

strapless jumpsuit
strapless jumpsuit

Coat - Sheinside*
Jacket - ASOS
Jumpsuit - Warehouse*
Trainers - Converse via ASOS*
Bag - Grafea*

Last weekend the lovely people at Warehouse invited me to check out their Urban Garden Party event in their Manchester store. With discounts and free hair-dos from Toni & Guy (these photos were taken before I got my hair done, clearly) and a free plant if you spent over £70 (I love plants!!) it was a very sweet little drop in. I wore some new Warehouse occasion-wear for the occasion (say occasion one more time), in the form of this ultra sleek and very glam strapless jumpsuit in a black glitter fabric. As I was in this outfit all day I dressed it down with a pair of Converse (as well as the leather biker plus boyfriend coat combo), but the jumpsuit is so lovely and flattering and I can't wait to pair it with some ridiculous heels when I have an excuse to dress up. How adorable are Grafea's mini backpacks, by the way?

strapless jumpsuit

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop | Pinterest


strapless jumpsuit
strapless jumpsuit
strapless jumpsuit
strapless jumpsuit
strapless jumpsuit

Labels: , , ,