Summer Goth // Vintage Suede Jacket

vintage suede jacket
unif skirt

'Summer goth'


Jacket - Cow (vintage) 
Top - Missguided
Cardigan - ASOS
Skirt - UNIF via Urban Outfitters
Boots - Spy Love Buy
Bag - H&M* 
Sunglasses - Primark 
Headscarf - ASOS*

Photos by Toni Power

It's my favourite type of weather - warm and occasionally sunny, but still cool enough to wear a jacket (an essential for me as the only way I ever look close to cool is by sporting a leather biker, or similar). I also much prefer all black summery outfits to all black wintery outfits, they're somehow slightly less consuming and easier to pull off. Here I paired a fine knit vest from Missguided with a UNIF pleated skirt, fringed cardi, a skinny scarf repurposed as a headband, and the most ridiculous (read: amazing) suede jacket which I found in Cow's Manchester store recently. 

vintage suede jacket


Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop | Pinterest


unif skirt
vintage suede jacket
unif skirt
vintage suede jacket
vintage suede jacket
vintage suede jacket
unif skirt
vintage suede jacket

Labels: , , ,