End of Year Ball


*a joke about being ballin*

Dress - H&M
Shoes - Public Desire*

My last year of university, my last end-of-year ball, and of course I left it until the day before to find myself a dress. After last year's tuxedo, which I very much enjoyed, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to wear and found myself aimlessly perusing the shops for most of the afternoon. In the end, I came across this very simple but very classic looking white midi length (important thanks to the huge  knee bruise I managed to acquire during the week preceding the ball) dress from H&M. To be perfectly honest, the main thing that attracted me to this dress was the fact that it has POCKETS. I mean, how exciting and convenient? The 'statement' I made with this outfit came in the form of my shoes: these completely ridiculous but amazing knee high lace ups from Public Desire. They are surprisingly comfortable and easy to walk in; after a full evening and night my feet were completely shot, but they didn't rub at all and frankly for how fab they are that was a sacrifice I was willing to make. Additionally, this whole outfit came in at under £100 which for a formal event is quite good going imo. Thoughts? 


Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop | Pinterest

Shop similar:


Labels: , , ,