Casual White Shirt (XOXO)


Could you do me a favour? Move down a couple of steps.



Shirt - Topshop
Jacket - ASOS
Shorts - vintage (similar / similar)
Sunglasses - Ray Ban via Sunglasses Shop
Bag - Printed Matter
Shoes - Converse via ASOS*
Photos by Toni Power

During my visit to New York I didn't actually go into the Metropolitan Museum of Art (choosing MoMA instead, which was really really excellent) but obviously I couldn't miss the photo op on the steps of the Met, à la everyone's favourite show Gossip Girl. On that day I wore a super casual and slightly oversized white shirt from Topshop with some vintage Levi's cut-offs, a faux leather biker jacket, my fave Ray Bans and some Converse. I'm not certain Blair would let me sit with her in this get up, but headbands just aren't for me. 


Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop

Shop similar:


Labels: , , , ,