It's OK to Dress Like a Toddler

white jeans levis 501s
white jeans levis 501s


Tshirt - Urban Outfitters*
Jeans - Levis via ASOS
Trainers - Converse
Jacket - Levis via Urban Outfitters*
Sunglasses - Matalan (similar/similar)
Bag - eBay

Photos by Toni Power

I'm dressed like a small boy and I like it ok. Continuing the theme of white denim that has been very prevalent on my blog over the past month, I got myself a pair of Levi's 501 'boyfriend jeans' from ASOS. I love them but was struggling to style them a little, I hadn't owned any 501s until now and they were a little baggier on me and my tiny chicken legs than I was expecting. Instead of trying to do smart/casual jeans and heels look on the ASOS model, I decided to embrace everything fitting loosely and dress like an actual child. My super cute ringer t-shirt is from Urban Outfitters, as is my Levi's oversized denim jacket. Thoughts?

*ALSO* this post is coming to you from the United States of America! There will be many many USA posts to follow, but for ~real time~ updates follow me on Instagram and Twitter

white jeans levis 501s

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop

Shop similar:



white jeans levis 501s
white jeans levis 501s
white jeans levis 501s
white jeans levis 501s
white jeans levis 501s

Labels: , , ,