Black Denim


T-shirt - Iceage (band)
Dungarees - Topshop
Jacket - Levi's from Urban Outfitters*
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban from Sunglasses Shop*
Shoes - Dr Martens
Bag - eBay

Photos by Toni Power

Here's another New York outfit, shot on the streets of Chelsea (or there abouts) on a day spent checking out the views from the High Line and spending all my money in Printed Matter (a very cool independent art book store which I'd implore anyone into that sort of thing to visit if ever in the city). Dungarees became a holiday favourite for both Toni and I because of DUNGAREE POCKET. The perfectly phone and subway ticket sized pouch on the chest of dungarees is just so incredibly convenient, especially on days when it was too hot to wear a jacket. I won't even apologise for discussing a pocket in this much depth because it's just great. Aside from dungaree pocket, I love wearing dungarees because they're so easy to throw on over any shirt you like and end up with a super casual and I would like to think cool looking outfit  - here I wore mine over a band shirt leaving just a peak of the print visible and paired that with my Dr Martens and an oversized black denim jacket which matched my dungarees perfectly. 


Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop

Shop similar:


Labels: , , ,