Blue Jeans, White Shirt

blue jeans white shirt
blue jeans white shirt


Shirt - Uniqlo* (similar / similar)
Jeans - Topshop (similar)
Sandals - Teva*
Jacket - ASOS

Photos by Suki Deen

Ah, grey but still warm and irritatingly humid Manchester. One day last week I decided I was really feeling probably the oldest item of clothing I own (that I actually bought new): these Pippa jeans purchased in Topshop when I was 13. FAO Topshop: you should definitely bring back this shape (if you're after something similar, I'd go with the 'Leigh' or the 'Baxter'). They're extremely faded but I'm into it, and they definitely have holes where I've pulled them up by the belt loops but don't tell anyone because they're just the perfect ankle grazing length.

I paired them with a very simple white button-up from Ines de la Fressange's Uniqlo collection, my faux leather biker, and new insanely comfy sandals by Teva. These are the kind of sandals that you could buy for a holiday and not have to break in (the fatal flaw in many other pairs I own), and also the kind of sandals that you could walk a mile down the beach in or (I would imagine) which you scale a few rocks in order to reach a nicer, quieter beach in. Sadly I can't confirm or deny whether that is the case as I've only been able to test drive mine in Manchester city centre thus far; here I took them on a mini lunch-break date with Suki on Piccadilly Gardens, and watched the pigeons go by and a fight break out while we snacked.

This is arguably more of an ordinary summer moment than an original one, but Teva is currently running the most amazing Original Summer competition: share a photo on Instagram tagged with #originalsummer to be in with the chance of winning a pair of Teva Originals (every week) and, ultimately, a US road trip for 2! Go here for more info - good luck :)

blue jeans white shirt

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop

Shop similar:


blue jeans white shirt
blue jeans white shirt
blue jeans white shirt

*this post is in collaboration with Teva*

Labels: , , ,