Suede Mini


Top - Missguided (similar / similar)
Skirt - ASOS*
Boots - ASOS (similar)
Cardigan - Uniqlo
Sunglasses - Ray Ban from Sunglasses Shop*

Photos by Toni Power

As part of trying to be more 'animal friendly' and all round a better person, I'm trying to stop buying (and being gifted) real leather and suede items. I don't find not eating meat difficult in the slightest, but all the pretty suede that is still very much ~on trend~ is far more tempting. With that being said, here's a quick outfit featuring a suede skirt I got from ASOS a couple of months ago (and is still available here) and some faux suede thigh high boots. I paired them with one of my twenty seven (yes I recently counted) striped tops, a sweet lil Uniqlo cardigan and round Ray-Bans. 



Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop

Shop similar:


Labels: , , ,