Flare Sleeved Dress

70s flare sleeves dress
70s flare sleeves dress

Shop more flare sleeved dresses:


Dress - Motel* (shop similar above)
Jacket - Mango (similar)
Scarf - ASOS*
Boots - Daniel Footwear* (similar / similar)
Sunglasses - Ray Ban*

Photos by Lizzie Hadfield

I still can't stop wearing skinny scarves. This black one especially, in spite of the fact that I spilled toothpaste on it and didn't realise until after I'd left the house, really ties together many an outfit and just generally makes me feel a little bit cooler than I actually am (which is, granted, not very). Here I think it is the perfect accessory to this very 70s printed, flare sleeved, deep v-neck dress which I got from Motel some months ago (sadly no longer online, but I have linked a whole load of other flare sleeved dresses above). I finished off the outfit with double suede in the form of a boxy Mango jacket and some black suede boots, and yet another pair of round Ray Bans that I definitely didn't need but definitely wanted. 

70s flare sleeves dress
70s flare sleeves dress
70s flare sleeves dress
70s flare sleeves dress
70s flare sleeves dress
70s flare sleeves dress
70s flare sleeves dress

Labels: