The Dress that Keeps On Giving

denim dress shearling bomber jacket
denim dress shearling bomber jacket
Dress - Miss Selfridge
Jacket - Lola May*
Scarf - ASOS*
Boots - Daniel Footwear* (similar / similar)

Photos by Suki Deen

I'm really bad at dresses. Whenever I buy a dress, I wear it two or three times and then never again, probably due to my subconscious (and ridiculous) aversion to wearing the same outfit too many times. This dress, however, has been the exception. It's now on sale in limited sizes, and available in a sleeveless version too. I've also included links to a load of other great denim dresses under 'shop similar', if you have a lil scroll down. Because this dress is relatively 'basic' (in the best sense of the word), it's really easy to style in different ways and so I've worn it over and over. Here I paired it with suede ankle boots, a skinny scarf, and this super super cute 'shearling' jacket (complete with baby pink lining to make it even cuter). 

denim dress shearling bomber jacket

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop

Shop similar:


denim dress shearling bomber jacket
denim dress shearling bomber jacket

Labels: