Hot Boy looks

ralph lauren harrington jacket
Jacket - Ralph Lauren via second hand store
Top - Primark
Trousers - American Apparel
Shoes - Dr Martens

Photos by Toni Power

I bought these crepe American Apparel trousers whilst in America and have hardly taken them off since. I have mostly worn them with my Dr Martens, so I've decided that I just want to dress like a hot boy from now onwards. Here I wore them with a little knitted vest top from Primark (which I have in both black and white, and for a fiver each have been really great 'wardrobe basics'), and a Ralph Lauren jacket which I also picked up in America for a very reasonable $25 (around £16) in a second hand shop. Do you fancy me?

ralph lauren harrington jacket

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Tumblr | Depop

Shop similar:


ralph lauren harrington jacket
ralph lauren harrington jacket
ralph lauren harrington jacket
ralph lauren harrington jacket
ralph lauren harrington jacket
ralph lauren harrington jacket
ralph lauren harrington jacket

Labels: , , ,