LFW Day 3: Double Denim

double denim denim coat
double denim denim coat
Coat - ASOS*
Top - ASOS*
Jeans - ASOS*
Boots - ASOS
Sunglasses - Ray Ban via Sunglasses Shop*

Shop more indigo denim:



Photos by Zoe London

Day 3 of fashion week - I skipped out on day 2 on account of the fact that it was my birthday and I had fried breakfasts to eat and wine to drink. This was the day of the Topshop Unique show, which I've blogged about here and here, and I wanted to look relatively casual (and feel comfortable) but still make enough of a 'statement' with my outfit to look ~fashion week~. Double denim was the solution to this: I wore a pair of ASOS wide leg, raw hemmed jeans with a longline denim jacket, which by coincidence and luck was a perfect colour match. I broke up the indigo denim with a black cord tunic (an interesting alternative to a plain black t-shirt, I think, and I also like the silhouette that the waist tie gives) and black faux suede thigh high boots to avoid that awkward amount of bare leg between an ankle boot and jeans that are cut off above the ankle. 

If you're not feeling this specific jeans / coat combo but still like dark denim, I've linked more indigo denim pieces that I love above - this co-ord and this dress anyone?!

double denim denim coat
double denim denim coat
double denim denim coat
double denim denim coat
double denim denim coat
double denim denim coat

Labels: ,