LFW Day 5 - Embellished Jumper

embellished jumper
embellished jumper
Jumper - ASOS
Jacket - ASOS
Skirt - UNIF* (alternative)
Shoes - Boden* (alternative)
Bag - River Island* (alternative)

Shop more embellished tops:


Photos by Oscar May

What do you wear to fashion week when all your clothes are still in boxes post move and you've already worn your new clothes? This, apparently. I've had this ASOS jumper for a little while now but it doesn't come out much because it is quite a 'statement piece' (and I leave a trail of beads and sparkles and whatnot everywhere I go whilst wearing it). Luckily for me, it was at the top of one of my many boxes of clothes, and it seemed ideal to base a last minute fashion week outfit around. I put it over a little pleated skirt and (for a bloody change) wore a faux leather biker on top. To make everything a bit more 'fashion week', I wore a pair of extremely sparkly shoes in an attempt to sort of match my embellished jumper. How stunning are Oscar's photos, also? 

embellished jumper
embellished flats shoes pumps
embellished jumper
embellished jumper
embellished jumper

Labels: ,