What to Wear to Fashion Week

lfw london fashion week outfit ideas

It's that bloody time of the year again. I'm taking a step back this fashion week, on account of the fact that I am moving half way down the country two days before it starts and I think that the combined stress would probably finish me off, but I will still be in London and so will still be faced with the very last minute dilemma of what the freaking heck to wear. Here's a small fashion week outfit brainstorm - a printed jumpsuit a very easy fashion week outfit because it's a bold statement all by itself, you just need to pick a pair of shoes and go! Shop all of the above here:

ASOS x Jackie Jumpsuit in Yellow Print (£65)
ASOS x Jackie Jumpsuit in Daisy Print (£65)
Topshop High Neck Jumpsuit (£59)

Topshop Croc Effect Platforms (£56)
ASOS 70s High Shoes (£45)
ASOS 70s Heeled Clogs (£35)
Topshop Snake Effect Platform Sandals (£52)

Labels: