LFW Day 1: Berry Suit

burgundy berry suit reiss
burgundy berry suit reiss
Coat - Reiss*
Jacket - Reiss*
Trousers - Reiss*
Top - Reiss*
Shoes - similar / similar

Shop more suits:

Photos by Portia Hunt 

I’m wearing a suit and a giant pink faux fur coat: it must be fashion week. I haven’t been too heavily involved with LFW this season, as I moved to London on Wednesday and so am still living out of boxes and trying to assemble my IKEA furniture without injuring myself or putting a window through. I spent the night before Day 1 building bookcases, which is hardly glamorous. 

This whole outfit, minus the shoes is from Reiss – the shoes are quite old and I have forgotten where I got them, but I have linked similar above. I really love these colours; the suit (which also has a skirt and dress option, although for not-workwear purposes I prefer the trousers) is a very unusual ‘berry’ shade that isn’t quite burgundy but isn’t quite purple either, and I think that the pale dusky pink of the coat and, to a lesser degree, the top sets it off nicely. The coat is completely fabulous, it’s as soft as it looks and will definitely be my go-to for when the weather is cold but not too wet (if that ever happens).

burgundy berry suit reiss
burgundy berry suit reiss
burgundy berry suit reiss
burgundy berry suit reiss
burgundy berry suit reiss
burgundy berry suit reiss
burgundy berry suit reiss
burgundy berry suit reiss

Labels: ,