Rainbow Striped Tee

T-shirt - Motel*
Skirt - Urban Outfitters*
Jacket - H&M*
Shoes - Spy Love Buy* (similar)
Sunglasses - Primark (similar / similar)

Shop more of my fave striped t-shirts:


Ah the second (or probably first) coming of summer 2015. I seized the opportunity to put on my latest favourite striped shirt from Motel and take some ridiculous photos with Rachel in front of some nice summery looking flowers. I am really into this print (which Motel have also done on a few other pieces) because it's really colourful but has a black base and so isn't too overwhelming. I've linked to a whole load of other striped t-shirts that are on my wishlist at the moment above (turn off your AdBlock if you can't see them).

I'd also like to apologise for being a little MIA recently; I'm just about to move from Manchester to big old London and so have been up to my eyeballs in packing and all sorts of other painful administrative tasks. I can't wait to get down there and back into posting regularly, so if there's anything you'd like me to share about my moving experience do let me know!

Photos by Rachel Cottam

Labels: