Little Green Dress

casual green daytime dress
casual green daytime dress
Dress - Topshop
Jumper - Motel* (similar)
Jacket - Missguided*
Boots - ASOS (similar / similar / similar / similar)

Shop more green:
Photos by Lowri Redmond

Green, proper green rather than khaki or mint green or any other variation, is a colour that I really like to wear but rarely do on account of the fact that I find (nice) green clothes quite hard to come by. Upon deciding this recently, I started to actively seek out more green bits and pieces, and came across this £20 bargain dress from Topshop. I've also compiled a small wishlist of other green things below.

After saying all of that, I've still managed to make this outfit predominantly black. I put a cropped roll neck jumper over the dress (because it's proper cold at the moment), as well as a black faux suede biker which is also cropped at the perfect waist level, and my trusty thigh high boots. 

casual green daytime dress
casual green daytime dress
casual green daytime dress
casual green daytime dress
casual green daytime dress
casual green daytime dress

Labels: