Red Coat

red coat leopard print skirt
red coat leopard print skirt
red coat leopard print skirt
Top - American Apparel*
Skirt - Topshop (similar / similar)
Coat - vintage (similar / similar / similar)
Boots - Daniel Footwear* (similar / similarsimilar)
Belt - vintage (similar)

This is my favourite outfit at the moment. I've worn it twice recently (Lizzie McGuire, you are an OUTFIT REPEATER), so sue me alright? 

I've taken a bit of inspiration from Topshop Unique SS16, in spite of the fact that we're only just into AW15, but I can't get enough of the combination of leopard print / pale pink / red that they sent down the catwalk in September, and started thinking about this ~look~ as soon as I got my hands on this American Apparel top. Even though red and pink clash horribly I'm really into it, and as someone who rarely strays far from tying an outfit together with something black I get a little overexcited when I find a non-black colour combo that I like. I think this particular outfit will also look great sans black tights for a night out!

On a sort of unrelated note, my red coat against the backdrop of the water reminds me a lot of the film Submarine, which I think is really nice (I hope it's still on Netflix because I'm going to watch it right now). 

Thoughts?

red coat leopard print skirt
red coat leopard print skirt
red coat leopard print skirt
red coat leopard print skirt
red coat leopard print skirt
red coat leopard print skirt
red coat leopard print skirt
red coat leopard print skirt
red coat leopard print skirt
red coat leopard print skirt

Labels: