Restyling the Berry Suit

burgundy berry suit
burgundy berry suit
Suit jacket - Reiss*
Suit trousers - Reiss*
Tshirt - Urban Outfitters
Coat - Primark (similar)
Trainers - Converse via Ark*

Shop more ringer tees:


Photos by Suki Deen

Re-wear, reduce, recycle; that's the saying isn't it? You may recognise this suit from such outfit posts as this one from London Fashion Week. Since then I've worn the trousers a couple of times, but I have been determined not to leave the suit as a whole hanging beautiful but neglected on my rail. I decided to style it more casually for a lil day out in London with Suki, followed by a lil party and ~intimate~ Charli XCX gig for the launch of her new Impulse fragrance. I thought that a very simple black and white ringer tee and all white Converse (which surprisingly I managed to keep all white) would be a good way to do this!


burgundy berry suit

burgundy berry suit
burgundy berry suit
burgundy berry suit
burgundy berry suit
burgundy berry suit
burgundy berry suit

Labels: