Tonality

burgundy top skirt boots
burgundy top skirt boots
burgundy top skirt boots
Top - Urban Outfitters*
Skirt - Urban Outfitters*
Boots - River Island
Coat - Missguided*

More burgundy:



Photos by Toni Power


I've been really good at not buying too many clothes recently, on account of the fact that I don't have enough space for my existing wardrobe let alone anything extra, but when these fabulously tacky red, snakeskin print, patent boots(!) came back in stock at River Island I couldn't help myself. I really enjoy ~tonal~ dressing, and so paired the boots with similar shades in this Urban Outfitters turtleneck (which comes in (roughy) a million other colours and I think I need them all) and a cute lil cord skirt. I think this combo would have looked better sans black tights, a problem I battle with throughout the winter months, but it's absolutely bloody freezing and you won't find me baring my legs until at least June so I'm going to have to cope. Thoughts? 

burgundy top skirt boots
burgundy top skirt boots
burgundy top skirt boots
burgundy top skirt boots
burgundy top skirt boots
burgundy top skirt boots

Labels: