Black Velvet Dress

black velvet dress lace collar
black velvet dress lace collar
Dress - Urban Outfitters*
Boots - Spy Love Buy*

More velvet dresses:


Photos by Lydia Collins

It's Friday night party night, but instead of partying I'm sitting in a cafĂ© writing up this post because I don't have any internet in my flat at the moment (kill me). On the subject of partying, however, I've got a new dress. This black velvet and lace number from Urban Outfitters is a dream winter party dress for me. It's velvet which, aside from glitter, is my favourite ~party season~ texture, and I think that the lace detail of the collar and sleeves is really sweet. This particular outfit would work for a night out just as well as it does for daytime, and I have in fact already worn it on both of those occasions. 

black velvet dress lace collar
black velvet dress lace collar
black velvet dress lace collar
black velvet dress lace collar
black velvet dress lace collar

Labels: