Houndstooth Coat

houndstooth coat black denim dungarees
houndstooth coat black denim dungarees
Coat - Primark (similar / similar)
Jacket - ASOS
Dungarees - Topshop (similar / similar)
Top - American Apparel*
Shoes - Dr Martens

More houndstooth:


Photos by Joey London

A lot of my winter wardrobe is just my summer wardrobe, but with more layers. This means short dungarees, but with a turtleneck top, opaque tights, leather jacket and a coat. It's jacket and coat weather, and I hate it. I am happy that I can carry on wearing v cute dungarees into the winter months though, and I think that wearing them with a slightly smarter looking coat makes them look a little less childish. 

houndstooth coat black denim dungarees
houndstooth coat black denim dungarees
houndstooth coat black denim dungarees
houndstooth coat black denim dungarees

Labels: