Long Black Coat

long black coat
long black coat
Duster coat - ASOS (similar)
Top - H&M (similar)
Trousers - Urban Outfitters*
Trainers - Converse x CDG Play
Scarf - Burberry via Luisaviaroma*
Hat - Monki (similar / similar)

More long coats:


Photos by Comb

I feel like I'm doing 'robber' fancy dress whenever I wear a black beanie, but needs must to keep my lil head warm. I don't think that wearing it with a long black coat, trousers and a rollneck is really helping, but there you go. I really like this 'minimal' sort of outfit - I lost and/or misplaced my favourite American Apparel trousers (which I'm still extremely upset about) but this recently acquired 'paper bag' style pair from Urban Outfitters have been an excellent replacement. They're also on sale for £25 ATM, and are available in burgundy, pinstripe and a floor length version. I accessorised this relatively plain outfit with two of my more 'high end' (and by high end I mean HEY LOOK AT THIS LOGO AND/OR ICONIC PRINT I'M WEARING) bits: my beloved Burberry scarf, and Comme Des Garçons Play Converse. 

long black coat
long black coat
long black coat
long black coat
long black coat
long black coat
long black coat
long black coat

Labels: