Midi Skirt & Beret

black beret white midi skirt
black beret white midi skirt
black beret white midi skirt
Jumper - H&M (similar / similar)
Skirt - Primark (similar / similar)
Boots - Daniel Footwear* (similar / similar)
Hat - ASOS (similar / similar)
Belt - ASOS

More midi skirts & berets:


Photos by Comb

This outfit is the epitome of how I imagine all Parisians dress, but is not in reality how almost any Parisians dress. Do real French people even wear berets? Despite having visited France a number of times, I don't think that's something I've ever seen. Nonetheless, I am currently a big fan of the beret. 

If this could possibly be a thing, I went through a big midi skirt phrase about two summers ago, which resulted in me overkilling them a little. I'm over it now (I'm sure you will be pleased to hear) and am on the look out for more midi skirts to add to my wardrobe - I've picked out a few and linked above, too. Here I wore a lightweight white midi skirt with a good solid winter basic in this tight fitting H&M jumper. 

black beret white midi skirt
black beret white midi skirt
black beret white midi skirt
black beret white midi skirt
black beret white midi skirt
black beret white midi skirt
black beret white midi skirt
black beret white midi skirt
black beret white midi skirt
black beret white midi skirt

Labels: