Teddy Coat

brown tan teddy coat
brown tan teddy coat
brown tan teddy coat
Coat - H&M* (similar / similar / similar)
Jumper - H&M* (similar / similar)
Skirt - Topshop (similar / similar)
Belt - ASOS (similar)
Boots - Daniel Footwear* (similar / similar)

More teddy coats:


Photos by Comb

I love a good teddy coat. Specifically, I loved this teddy coat, but it has got a little discoloured due to consistent wear and so, on seeing this actual teddy bear coloured teddy coat in H&M, I decided to replace it. It goes with basically any more casual outfit, and I'll be over-wearing it to death until summer comes around. Here I'm wearing it over a tight fitting black jumper (which I talked about here) and leopard print skirt, belted with a faux suede belt that is conveniently the same colour as my coat. 


brown tan teddy coat
brown tan teddy coat
brown tan teddy coat
brown tan teddy coat
brown tan teddy coat
brown tan teddy coat
brown tan teddy coat

Labels: