Red Stripes

red striped top kickers
red striped top kickers
Top - Topshop Unique (similar)
Skirt - Topshop
Cardigan - Lacoste
Shoes - Kickers*

More stripes:


Photos by Comb

Sometimes I just feel like dressing like a small child, and sitting on a bench in front of some pretty coloured washing machines, wbu? I own an unecessarily large number of striped t-shirts and tops but this one is in my top 5. It's a Topshop Unique piece which I bought a while ago, but I've linked to some more stripes that I like above. Wearing a red striped top also means that I got to name this post after everyone's fave lager. Win-win, really.

red striped top kickers
red striped top kickers
red striped top kickers
red striped top kickers
red striped top kickers
red striped top kickers
red striped top kickers
red striped top kickers

Labels: